Everyone must have health insurance to pay for their medical care. The Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc., serving Little Falls, MN, and the surrounding area, can provide this vital coverage.
Why is it so important? Health insurance offers protection from high, unexpected medical expenses. No one plans to get hurt or sick, but all people need medical care at some point. Health insurance will cover these costs, plus offers other important benefits.
- Health insurance covers essential health benefits for preserving your health and treating accidents or illnesses.
- You pay less for those services in the network before meeting your deductible.
- Health insurance protects you from rising medical costs.
- Health insurance provides free preventive care, such as vaccines, screenings, and check-ups, before meeting your deductible.
This coverage provides important financial protection if you have a severe illness or are in an accident. Without it, all costs resulting from an event would need to be paid out-of-pocket by you. This can result in people going deep into debt or possibly facing bankruptcy.
- A broken leg can cost up to $7500 to fix.
- The average 3-day hospital stay can cost approximately $30,000.
- Comprehensive cancer treatment can run into thousands of dollars.
Having health insurance will protect you from these costs in three ways:
- Reduced costs after you meet the deductible. For example, if your plan has a $1,000 deductible, the policyholder pays the first $1,000 in covered services. Then the plan will pay between 60% and 90% of covered costs, depending on your plan. You will pay between 10% and 40% of the expenses through coinsurance or copayments.
- The out-of-pocket maximum is the total amount you pay, no matter how much care you receive in the plan year.
- There are no yearly or lifetime limits for essential health benefits.
If you are in need of health insurance, contact the Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. to receive a no-obligation quote or answers to any questions you may have.