Even through its bitter winters, Minnesota is a beautiful place to call home. How much do you know about the Country’s 12th largest state?
Here are 5 things you may not know about “The Land of 10,000 Lakes”.
- The state’s slogan is not only NOT an exaggeration, it is an underestimation. Minnesota actually has 11,842 lakes that are OVER 10 acres.
- Minnesota is huge, but 60% of the population lives in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan area.
- The state’s record high temperature and its record low temperature spans an amazing 174 degrees! The record low of −60 °F occurred at Tower on February 2, 1996. The record high was 114 °F in Moorhead on July 6, 1936.
- Minnesota has 52 state parks, with its first, Itasca State Park, the source of the Mississippi River.
- Our state leads the nation in the production of sugar beets, green peas and sweet corn for processing and in farm-raised turkeys.
You may not have known some of the above facts, but if you don’t know the difference in basic form vs special form commercial property insurance, it could be costly for your business. Basic form policies spell out the specific perils covered. In Special Form policies, perils are covered unless they are specifically excluded. A majority of businesses prefer the more far-reaching coverage of Special Form commercial insurance.
If you are unsure of your commercial insurance coverage, or if it has been a while since you’ve had a review, contact us at the Hanneken Insurance Agency. We are an independent agency offering coverage for both businesses and homeowners. If you would like a comparative quote online for your homeowners or auto insurance coverage, visit our website. For commercial insurance coverage, contact our office.
What you may know about Minnesota can be interesting. What you don’t know about your commercial insurance can be costly. Contact Hanneken Insurance Agency today!