If you make your living by farming, make sure it is protected. Farm insurance provides liability protection for bodily injury, medical expenses, and property damage like home insurance. The Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. provides the insurance needs of those in and around Little Falls, MN.
Farm insurance is a hybrid form of coverage for commercial and personal protection. Farm insurance covers personal property related directly to the farming operation. The three categories of coverage are:
- Farm equipment and machinery
- Farming products such as seed, silage, fertilizers, pesticides, and animal feed
In addition to the liability protection it offers, it will pay legal fees if you are sued for any injury or damage that is farm related. This is important if you have people employed to work on your farm.
The difference between homeowners insurance and farm insurance is that farm insurance is designed to provide wider coverage for outbuildings, such as barns, equipment, and vehicles used for farm operations.
Like a standard homeowners policy, farm insurance will cover your home and possessions and provide personal liability coverage. But it also provides coverage for livestock and machinery but does not provide coverage for your crops.
Farm insurance is a highly customized policy. You start with basic coverage, then add additional options based on your business and home needs. Because each farm is unique, it is not unusual for an agent to visit the farm to ensure the property is adequately covered.
To ensure your livelihood is protected from loss, contact Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. insurance professionals to meet with one of their experts. Don’t allow your means of income to be put at risk. You will be glad you did.
Do you think you are too young for health insurance?
You feel you have always been healthy, so there is no need for protection? This is incorrect thinking. If you live in or around Little Falls, MN, the Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. can explain why health insurance is important.
Accidents or illnesses can occur to anyone at any time or age. Traffic accidents often involve young people. Sports injuries that can cripple a young man for life also happen. Don’t let an illness, injury, or accident dictate your financial future.
Did you know the cost of a broken leg can be as high as $20,000? Major surgery can destroy the finances of a family without health insurance. Why not allow the expenses of a catastrophic event to be shared by a health insurance provider?
Health insurance protects you from paying high out-of-pocket costs if an illness, injury, or accident befalls you. An ambulance and hospital bills on top of that can quickly add up to thousands of dollars. Four out of ten Americans cannot cover an unexpected $1000 medical bill. Therefore, it becomes a huge, almost insurmountable burden without the help you can receive from health insurance.
Here are some additional reasons why health insurance is necessary.
- Our changing lifestyles have made us more prone to various health conditions. Commuting, unhealthy diets, hectic work schedules, poor food quality, and rising pollution put us at risk of developing health problems.
- Coverage for pre- and post-hospitalization expenses are covered. The outpatient expenses, such as diagnostic testing, have also risen. No need to pay these costs out of pocket. Let health insurance handle the payment.
- Preventive care is probably the best reason to purchase health insurance. Most companies will provide a yearly exam at little or no cost to the patient. This care prevents or catches an illness by early detection.
Don’t be caught without health insurance! It’s good for the entire family. Let Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. provide a quote to get you started. Contact us today.