Health insurance is complex, but it is a crucial type of insurance we need. You may think that you know and understand health insurance well, but there are still some aspects that you are probably not aware of. Keep on reading this blog post to explore some things you most likely did not know about health insurance:
- Out-of-network coverage: Every health insurance plan has a network of preferred providers. However, many health insurance policies also offer out-of-network coverage. This means you are still eligible for medical care from out-of-network providers, even though your out-of-pocket costs might be higher than usual.
- Pre-existing conditions: Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), insurers cannot deny coverage or charge higher rates based on a policyholder’s pre-existing conditions. This protection guarantees that you can have health insurance regardless of your pre-existing health conditions.
- Lifetime and annual maximum: Often, health insurance plans have lifetime and annual maximums on specific types of coverage. It is crucial to understand these limits, especially if you have chronic conditions that require expensive medical care.
- Coverage of preventive services: Most health insurance plans offer coverage for preventive services with no additional costs. These services usually include vaccinations, annual check-ups, and screenings. You can always ask an insurance agent about them before buying health insurance.
Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. Serving Clients in Little Falls, MN – Reliable And Trustworthy Insurance Company
Health insurance is something that you should not skip because it is the protection of your health and well-being. If you live in Little Falls, MN, or any other town in Minnesota and are shopping for health insurance, Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. is here to assist you. Our reliable insurance company, with a team of insurance experts, will help you find a perfect policy based on your personal insurance needs. All you need to do is visit our website for more information or call us.
When you need to choose a life insurance policy, two types represent these policies. One of these is called term life. The other one is known as whole life. There are a lot of benefits that come with choosing a whole-life policy. These policies can be very advantageous to have, and they will also give you peace of mind. When you know that your loved ones are better taken care of when you’re gone, it may be easier to sleep at night. If you need a life insurance policy or more than one, call us today at Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. in Little Falls, MN.
If you were to choose a term life policy, it would expire after a set number of active years. However, whole life insurance policies never expire. They stay active for as long as you live. Many people get a whole life policy because of this feature alone. They don’t want to have their life insurance policy expire at any point and have to seek out a brand new policy. With whole life, you never have to do that.
The Cash Value
Another great way to get more peace of mind is to have the policy’s cash value in place. As you own the policy, a cash value will build up over the years. The company will allow a small portion of its profits from your premium payments to build up and become available to you to borrow. Whatever the cash value, you can borrow that amount in case you need to.
Get Your Whole Life Policy
When you know you need a life insurance policy, call us to get started. You can contact us at Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. in Little Falls, MN.
At Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc., we want the business owners of Little Falls, MN, to benefit from the insurance they need to protect their investment in their company. That’s why we offer business owners’ policies (BOPs) to small and medium-sized businesses in Minnesota.
Better Protection Through BOPs
The term BOP refers to a policy package that provides four commonly purchased types of commercial insurance at a reduced premium than the policy owner would incur if purchasing them separately. These four policies include:
- Business interruption insurance
- General liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Business income insurance.
These forms of coverage protect the physical and financial assets of the company.
Who Can Purchase a BOP?
Only small and mid-sized businesses qualify for this policy package. The business can’t employ over 100 people, and most operate in a low-risk industry.
Businesses that want the protection of the BOP’s four insurance coverage types must apply for the coverage. It differs in that way from buying another type of insurance policy.
Filing a Claim on a BOP
Filing a claim on a BOP works the same as with any other type of policy. You contact the insurance company or your Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. agent to file a claim. We process BOP claims just as we would if the business purchased standalone policies.
Contact Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. Today
Call or email our office, serving Little Falls, MN. Let us take your application for a BOP and answer any questions you have about this type of policy package. Only the premiums are lower with a BOP; we still provide high-quality insurance coverage.
Comprehensive auto insurance extends beyond liability insurance, offering protection for various non-collision-related incidents. At Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc., serving the greater Little Falls, MN area, we want to help you understand comprehensive auto insurance.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Comprehensive insurance covers damages resulting from:
Theft: If your vehicle is stolen, this coverage helps replace it or covers repairs if it’s recovered with damage.
Vandalism: It provides protection against acts of vandalism, such as smashed windows or spray-painted graffiti.
Natural Disasters: Damages caused by events like hailstorms, floods, hurricanes, and wildfires are included.
Falling Objects: Coverage extends to damage from falling tree branches, debris, or other objects.
Animal Collisions: Comprehensive insurance can cover repair costs if you collide with an animal, such as a deer.
Why Consider Comprehensive Coverage?
While it’s optional, comprehensive insurance offers several benefits:
Protection Against Unpredictable Events: It safeguards your vehicle from unforeseen incidents beyond your control.
Financial Security: You won’t be burdened with substantial repair or replacement costs.
Peace of Mind: Knowing you’re covered for various non-collision events provides confidence on the road.
Lender or Lease Requirements: Comprehensive coverage may be mandatory if you’re financing or leasing your vehicle.
The cost of comprehensive coverage depends on factors like your deductible, vehicle value, and location. While it adds to your premium, the peace of mind and protection it offers can justify the expense.
Comprehensive auto insurance provides more protection than liability coverage, guarding your vehicle against non-collision incidents. It’s a valuable addition to your policy, offering financial security and peace of mind as you navigate the uncertainties of the road. If you’re ready to purchase a comprehensive auto insurance policy in the greater Little Falls, MN area, contact Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. today.
Home insurance is a vital safety net for homeowners, but it’s crucial to recognize that not everything is covered. To truly understand your policy, it’s essential to grasp its exclusions and limitations. Here’s more information about these exclusions and limitations from Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc., serving Little Falls, MN.
- Earthquake and Flood Coverage: Most standard home insurance policies exclude damage caused by earthquakes and floods. If you live in an area prone to these events, consider purchasing separate earthquake and flood insurance policies.
- Maintenance and Wear-and-Tear: Home insurance is not a maintenance policy. Damage caused by neglect, wear-and-tear, or lack of maintenance is typically not covered. This includes issues like a leaking roof due to old age.
- High-Value Items: While home insurance covers personal property, there are limits on high-value items such as jewelry, art, and collectibles. Consider adding scheduled personal property coverage for these items.
- Business Equipment: If you operate a business from home, your policy may not cover business equipment or liability related to your business. You may need a separate business insurance policy.
- Certain Dog Breeds: Some home insurance policies exclude liability coverage for specific dog breeds considered high risk. Check your policy to see if your dog’s breed is listed.
Understanding these exclusions and limitations is crucial for homeowners. Review your policy carefully, and if you have concerns or specific needs, discuss them with your insurance provider. In some cases, additional coverage or endorsements may be available to address these limitations. If you want to purchase a home insurance policy and have questions about limitations and exclusions, let Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc., serving Little Falls, MN, assist you. Call us now to schedule a consultation.
Small business health insurance is vital for the well-being of you and your employees. Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. can help you navigate this process and make the right choice for your Little Falls, MN team.
Categories of Healthcare Plans
Choosing the right plan can be daunting, but understanding the basic categories can simplify the process. Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) offer great flexibility in choosing healthcare providers, while Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) can be more cost-effective but limit choice. Other options like Point of Service (POS) and Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) plans sit in between.
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs): These plans offer significant flexibility when choosing healthcare providers. They do not require referrals from primary care physicians to see specialists; they provide coverage both in and out of their network. However, the coverage is usually greater when using in-network providers.
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs): These are typically more cost-effective than PPOs but limit the choice of healthcare providers to those within the HMO network. They require referrals from a primary care doctor to see a specialist. Out-of-network care is usually not covered, except in emergencies.
- Point of Service (POS): These plans are a hybrid of HMO and PPO plans. They require you to choose a primary care provider within the network but also provide some coverage for out-of-network care. Referrals are typically needed to see specialists.
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO): These plans provide a network of providers to choose from, like PPOs. However, they do not cover out-of-network care (unless in an emergency), similar to HMOs. They also do not require referrals to see specialists.
Navigating the complexities of small business health insurance in Little Falls, MN can be challenging. Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. is here to help.
Farm owners in Little Falls, MN should understand the importance of insuring their property. Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. offers farm insurance coverage and can meet your insurance needs.
There are a few steps that consumers should go through before purchasing a farm insurance policy. Here are four key steps when you buy farm insurance.
Identify the risks of your farm operation.
Before buying farm insurance, you need to identify all the significant financial risks you should be insured against. In addition to considering risks, you should also identify any types of insurance coverage that your farm operation is required by law to carry.
Determine which types of coverage you need.
Farm insurance differs from other types of insurance because of its various coverage types. For example, farm insurance can include coverage for livestock and crop damage. Farm insurance can also include machinery coverage and outbuilding coverage.
Explore your options so that you know about all the different types of coverage that you can have included on your policy.
Figure out how much coverage you need.
If you want to purchase adequate coverage for your farm, you may want to insure your property for its full value. You also need to determine how much liability coverage to buy. Farm owners should carry enough liability coverage to protect their assets if they face a lawsuit.
Get quotes on farm insurance policies.
Find farm insurance providers in your area and get several policy quotes that you can compare.
We’re here to help you with all your farm insurance needs in Little Falls, MN. Call us at Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. if you’d like to get a quote on an insurance policy for your farm property.
Life insurance is the type of insurance that many people do not want to think about. However, getting life insurance is an intelligent choice. Anyone can benefit from life insurance, but specific categories of people need it most. If you fall under any of the following categories, consider buying a life insurance policy today:
The Categories of People That Will Benefit From Life Insurance:
- People with financial dependents. For example, do you have a spouse who does not work and lives off your income? You do not want to leave them financially insecure if something happens to you. The best thing you can do for your dependents today is to purchase life insurance.
- You are a parent of young children. According to a Brookings study, the average cost of raising a child from birth to age 17 is about $300,000. If you have children who need food, clothes, healthcare, and education, you should consider having life insurance. It is one of the best ways to protect them.
- People with risky occupations. If you are a police officer, firefighter, or emergency responder, you are probably underinsured. The chance of you not coming home at the end of your shift is relatively high. For this reason, you should consider getting life insurance that will financially protect your family and dependents.
- Business owners. If you run a business, you will also benefit from having life insurance. If you pass away, a life insurance policy will help you continue your business operations. For example, your business partners can use it to cover immediate financial obligations, pay off business debts, and other ongoing expenses.
Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. – Trustworthy Insurance Company in Little Falls, MN
If you live in the state of Minnesota and thinking of buying life insurance to protect the future of people you care about, Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. is ready to help you. We will help you find a perfect policy based on your individual needs and budget. We serve clients in Little Falls, MN, and other nearby towns. Please get in touch with us for more information, and we will be glad to provide you with the information you need.
You may be familiar with auto insurance and how it works. But did you know that there are different types of auto insurance? If you are searching for auto coverage, it is important to know all the types, so that you can decide which one you need. Here is a brief review of several basic types:
- Liability insurance. If you cause a car accident, this coverage will pay for the other driver’s damages. It will cover everything, including injuries and even death.
- Collision coverage. It pays for the damage to your car if you are involved in a road accident with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance. Usually, this coverage pays for damages to your car involving different situations besides road accidents. These situations may include severe weather events, vandalism, or accidents with animals on the road.
- Uninsured motorist coverage. Its purpose is to protect you and your vehicle against situations involving uninsured drivers. It pairs with underinsured motorist coverage.
- Underinsured motorist coverage. If you decide to carry the minimum liability insurance only, it may not be enough. In most cases, liability insurance does not cover everything. That is where underinsured insurance comes in. It protects you if you are involved in an accident caused by a driver with minimum liability coverage.
There are some other types of auto insurance that you may be interested in. You can always contact an insurance agent and ask them to tell you about all the insurance types they offer.
AFI Insurance in Denver CO – We Will Help You Find the Ideal Coverage You Need
Are you a Denver CO resident? Or do you live in any surrounding town in Colorado? Are you looking for a new auto insurance policy to protect your vehicle and yourself? We at AFI Insurance, know how to assist you. If you reach out to us, we will answer all of your questions and help you find the perfect policy. Please give us a call to know more.
At Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc., we serve Little Falls, MN, with the home insurance its residents need to protect their financial investment in their abode. This blog answers common questions about what business equipment your home insurance covers and how to increase that protection through riders.
What Home Insurance Covers
Your homeowner’s policy does cover a limited amount of business equipment. Most home policies include about $1,500 of coverage for business-related items. A home policy covers property damage to personal property but not business equipment.
That might not seem like a lot of money, but a home policy covers typical living arrangements. The policy’s design best suits those who go to work at an office every day and rarely bring homework, computers, or equipment. Of course, as times changed, the insurance industry evolved to provide coverage for those who work from home and run home-based businesses.
Home-Based Business Rider
If you anticipate needing to keep business inventory or equipment at home, add a policy rider developed for home businesses. This added coverage lets you set the policy coverage amount, so if you own $10,000 in computer equipment and store it at home, you can cover that amount.
Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. works with Little Falls, MN, businesses to create customized coverage for them to suit their needs. That means we can set coverage levels at the valuation you need to cover your equipment.
Contact Hanneken Insurance Agency Inc. Today
Contact us today to set up an appointment or a Zoom meeting. We’ll ask a few questions about your home business and your equipment, then provide you with a quote for your updated home policy. You can cover your home business equipment under your home insurance policy, and we can help.