You may be familiar with auto insurance and how it works. But did you know that there are different types of auto insurance? If you are searching for auto coverage, it is important to know all the types, so that you can decide which one you need. Here is a brief review of several basic types:
- Liability insurance. If you cause a car accident, this coverage will pay for the other driver’s damages. It will cover everything, including injuries and even death.
- Collision coverage. It pays for the damage to your car if you are involved in a road accident with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance. Usually, this coverage pays for damages to your car involving different situations besides road accidents. These situations may include severe weather events, vandalism, or accidents with animals on the road.
- Uninsured motorist coverage. Its purpose is to protect you and your vehicle against situations involving uninsured drivers. It pairs with underinsured motorist coverage.
- Underinsured motorist coverage. If you decide to carry the minimum liability insurance only, it may not be enough. In most cases, liability insurance does not cover everything. That is where underinsured insurance comes in. It protects you if you are involved in an accident caused by a driver with minimum liability coverage.
There are some other types of auto insurance that you may be interested in. You can always contact an insurance agent and ask them to tell you about all the insurance types they offer.
AFI Insurance in Denver CO – We Will Help You Find the Ideal Coverage You Need
Are you a Denver CO resident? Or do you live in any surrounding town in Colorado? Are you looking for a new auto insurance policy to protect your vehicle and yourself? We at AFI Insurance, know how to assist you. If you reach out to us, we will answer all of your questions and help you find the perfect policy. Please give us a call to know more.